We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join our team.
The role will suit someone with 2+ years account management in an agency environment and strong digital marketing experience.
You will work across multiple sectors and have your ear to the ground with emerging technologies, constantly offering the newest innovations in digital and being one step ahead of the game. With online advertising, dominating the work lead you need to be an experienced digital marketer who can develop and implement impressive campaigns covering all elements of online. You will work alongside creative and development to deliver plans perfectly repeatedly.
You will build and grow client’s relationships. Understand their business and generating new ideas to enhance performance. Build trust, credibility, and client referrals. Develop relationship with internal team members in achieving client targets/KPIs.
Purpose of the role
- To assist with strategic and innovative input into clients plans.
- Assess and highlight cross selling opportunities between the agency divisions.
- Assisting in the preparation and presenting new functionality and ideas.
- Optimising the client relationship at all levels across all disciplines.
- Effective and efficient forecasting of client spend.
- Good commercial management of the account.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Demonstrate track-record of client relationship development.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for digital and strong commercial experience.
- Enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to build rapport and combined with good influencing skills.
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to select, develop and motivate staff.
- Able to interact with clients and internally at all levels.
- A demonstrable record of managing digital projects from start to finish.
- A desire to succeed and contribute to the achievement of commercial goals and business growth.