Website Design is creating a bespoke graphic design for each part of your website and by working in conjunction with web development
this design is then turned into code (HTML/CSS), this web design will be suitable and easily accessible for both visitors to your website and the search engine's spiders.
We make sure our web designs conform to the following:-
- W3C standard-compliant - we ensure your website conforms to the standard practices under the W3C umbrella, which includes ease of use for users with
disabilities: i.e. impaired vision & hearing, and that the code used to write the website is compatible with the latest browsers, e.g. Firefox,
Google Chrome, IE (Internet Explorer).
- Cross-browser consistency - as above we make sure your website will work on all the different mobile web devices & browsers
available, including: Firefox, Google Chrome, IE, Safari.
- Website optimisation - by ensuring that SEO is incorporated in the build of the website, improves the chances of it
ranking in Google from the moment it's launched.
- Clear navigation that makes your website easy to use is essential for visitors to your website and this isn't just human visitors it's also for the search engine
spiders - as you also need to rank well in the search rankings of: Google, Bing, Ask, Yahoo!
- Organised content in an intuitive manner, meaning that the layout of your website is easy to use: i.e. the navigation makes sense and directs the visitors to
the content they want to find, if they want to buy something or sign-up for something they will easily be able to fulfil this task.
- Your website will reflect the personality of your company, we achieve this by designing and branding the logo, look and feel of your website to ensure your
company is reflected in your website's design.